Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Letter From Stephy Pang About Her Japan Experience

ONS Malaysia Educator ~ Stephy Pang recently had a short stint in Japan by invitation of Odyssey Nail Systems due to her outstanding achievements in 2011 and she is also the Best Educator of the Year 2011 for Malaysia. Here is a letter from her sharing her Japan experience :


November 20-21 , I have been given a chance by ONS to visit the Tokyo Nail Exhibition 2011

I was honored to assist Trang , Vannie, Catherine, Viv, Elvira and the ONS Japan Team to run our booth at the exhibition

The 2days show was well being organized. Everyone was being scheduled to duties with full of team work and spirit. I was so happy to see the booth was always full of crowds. People came for demos and products.

Trang, Catherine, Viv, Elvira and I were being posted for stage demo by rotation. It was an awesome experience to be seated on stage demo. I was so glad to see so many nail passionate people crowding in front of the stage for our demos. This was a good opportunity to let the public know how wonders our product can do.

Other than stage demo, Catherine and Viv have a Seminar during the show too. Our Seminar room was always full. More than 60 people were queuing up to get in to the room.

Throughout the whole trip I was taught a lot theoretically and practically from everyone especially Teacher Trang and Mr. Han from Korea that I think it will be very useful for my future.

 I am so happy to be with Odyssey Team. The leaving part was always sad however we knew we were a big ONS family that we have the same aim to bring up the nail industry no matter where we are.





No comments: